It is essential that you keep your car serviced at the correct intervals.
For example, after 3,000 miles certain oils start to degrade. At this point they are no longer as efficient. Also, Carbon deposits within the engine can build up, eventually choking the engine. This restricts the oil flow and will lead to engine failure.
Frequent servicing helps to keep your vehicle in pristine condition and can prevent some expensive issues arising. Not only can it improve your car’s petrol consumption, but it can help prevent the premature failure of essential parts. This saves you a lot of money in the long run.
At Kirby’s Auto Centre, we recommend a full service after every 20,000 miles. After your first visit to us for a service, you don’t even need to remember! Our system will automatically send out a reminder to you when your service is next due.
Kirby’s Auto Centreoffers you two types of vehicle servicing:
An ‘Interim Service’ includes:
- Oil filter change
- Oil change
- Top up of engine fluids
- A full inspection of the vehicle
- A full report will be given with a list of advisories if any issues are found
A ‘Full Service’ includes:
- Changing of Oil filter, Air Filter, Pollen Filter and the Fuel Filters
- Replacement of Spark plugs (if required)
- Full Brake Inspection
- All engine fluids topped up or replaced
- Full inspection of the vehicle with a report sheet with list of advisories
Is your vehicle due a service? Give us a ring on 01603 789122 to arrange a convenient time to book it in.